LS-860M Media Station
- Versatile Inputs: HDMI*4, Line in*4, and IP Streaming Channels*4
- Up to 4 Full HD Video Sources Capturing, Mixing, Switching, Recording and Live Streaming
- NDI®|HX Support for NDI-based Video Production
- Support SRT Streaming Protocol
- Supports Overlay PNG Images with Transparent, Opaque, and in Between
- Up to 4-inputs Sources Capturing and 5 Recording Video Outputs
- Available APIs for Software Server Integration
- LS-860M Model Supports NDI|HX Protocol for NDI-based Video Production
- With Optional USB Triple Foot Switch Pedal, LS-860M makes it easier and hand-free to record video in medical places
Capture Up to 4 Video Sources at Once with Versatile Inputs
Via HDMI*4 and IP streaming inputs, AREC LS-860M Media Station supports up to 4 Full HD 1080p video sources capturing, mixing, switching, recording and live streaming. LS-860M is compatible with network-based H.264 RTMP/ RTP/ RTSP (video only)/ NDI®|HX sources and Secure Reliable Transport (SRT) protocol. With LS-860M, users can choose 1 mixed video plus 4 individual videos recording for flexible use.
Intuitive and Versatile Control Options
AREC Online Director supports a wide range of control options, including Web Browser (Chrome, Edge), Software Application (Windows, Mac OS), Touch-Friendly Graphical User Interface*, and Mini Controller from Mobile Device. Mini Controller and GUI design bring easier and faster control than ever. Control buttons on the front of LS-860M are also provided.
* To achieve touch control, please using with a self-prepared touch display together. The on-screen GUI also supports mouse device control through USB connection.
With “AREC Station Manager", “ARECloud” and “AREC NAS VOD System”, all AREC Media Stations in the organization and the recorded videos can be integrated into 1 system, allowing to monitor and central control remotely.
Built-in Hard Drive Storage & Backup
LS-860M allows saving recording videos on the internal 1TB hard drive. To increase security, LS-860M can automatically backup/upload recordings to AREC MediaCenter, AREC NAS VOD System, FTP, SFTP, Opencast, Panopto, and Kaltura.
|Model Name||AREC LS-860M|
|Max. Video-In channels||4|
|Video Input Interface||HDMI*4 / RJ-45*1 (supports IP streaming : up to 4 channels)
Note : Supports network protocol : H.264 RTMP/ RTP/ RTSP
|Audio Input Interface||3.5mm Stereo : 4 channels;
HDMI : 4 channels;
RJ-45 : up to 4 channels Note : Supports network protocol:H.264 RTMP/ RTP
|Video Encoding Resolution||Max. 1080p (640x360 ~ 1920x1080). A variety of resolution can be selected|
|Video Outputs for Local Display||HDMI*1 preview port (preview recording with on-screen GUI)
HDMI*1 display port (inputs display or multi-source monitoring)
|Audio Outputs||3.5mm Stereo line out: 1 channel;
HDMI: 2 channel
|Local Storage||1TB 2.5” SATA ⅢHard Drive|
|Locally Stored File Format||MP4|
|Recording Modes||1 mixed + 4 individual original|
|Backup and Integration||FTP/ SFTP/ Opencast/ Panopto/ Kaltura/ AREC MediaCenter/ AREC NAS VOD System|
|Live Streaming (RTMP)||2|
|Video Switcher||Yes, through AREC Online Director (web-based and desktop applications)|
|USB Interface Control||Yes, on-screen GUI supports USB interface control|
|Touch Interface Control||Yes, on-screen GUI supports touch interface control. To achieve touch control, please using with a self-prepared touch display|
|Video Manager||Yes, through web-based AREC Video Manager platform|
|Group Management||Yes, through ARECloud|
|RS-232 Control and HTTP network API||Yes|